I deleted my feed controls

Vero Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
141
Reaction score
63
Location
Vero Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deleted the feed abcd off the fusion display screen is there a way to get it back I’m so stupid
 
Yes click the lock button on top right, find the Feed Mode icon and drag tile back down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new