OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Becks, you can ask all the questions you like, if I know the answer, I will answer you, if I don't I may make something up so I look smart.
Last week, the day before Veterans Day I was asked to speak about my experience in Viet Nam. There was a guy sitting next to me who was an Army Ranger, like Rambo. He was my age and was in the same place at the same time as me. Not the exact same place but the same area and he knew about the battle I was in. Anyway, he works for the VA in some capacity and I told him I have tinnitus, or this ringing in my ears like there is an algae bleenie or bumble bee in each ear. I got it in Nam after I got blown up.
He told me to come into the VA to get checked out. That and the Agent Orange I was using for nasal spray.
I went there and filled out the papers. He was reading my discharge papers and noticed the medals and other stuff so he said, I probably have PTSD. I never thought about it but my wife always told me there was something wrong with me, maybe it is PTSD. I just thought I was very smart, :rolleyes: but PTSD sounds more on the mark.
He recommended I see their therapist to see if I have it. I really didn't want to see a therapist until I saw the therapist. She is in the next office and I looked in. She is a Supermodel. I mean a real Supermodel. If I knew the VA had Supermodel therapists I would have said I had PTSD or any other disease I could think of years ago.
So I go in and she introduces herself. Her name is Supermodel something, I forget. She talked with me for half an hour and asked If I wanted to make an appointment to speak to her some more. I couldn't say "Of course" fast enough. So I will see her again. Yes, I am very shallow. (but I don't think I have PTSD, I know a lot of people do, but I don't think I have it)
Getting back to fish...............Wait, I have to turn around to see my tank................. It looks good and I don't have much to write.
I was thinking last night about this and it was bothering me. Quarantining. That was bothering me. I am sorry we told people to quarantine years ago. We just didn't know about fishes immune systems as we do now.
Oh wait, I have another thread about this someplace. I will look for it before I get into much trouble. :cool:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back