OP
Brit’s Fish

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and freshly hatched baby brine is nice too. You can check out @Paul B feeder. I think there is an article somewhere or he might have wrote a book I heard.
I have been meaning to order his book. I do have a bbs breeder that I used when i had a seahorse that was still very young. I hadn’t even really thought about BBS. Thank you!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been meaning to order his book. I do have a bbs breeder that I used when i had a seahorse that was still very young. I hadn’t even really thought about BBS. Thank you!

His book is great, kind of reads like a comedy and you can use it to fix a wobbly table. It is interesting though and some useful stuff in it.

OP
OP
Brit’s Fish

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for the super helpful replies and ideas! I was worried that I was being paranoid because I’m just so in love with this guy. I just want to be a really good fish mom so I’m glad to have so many helpful friends here!

OP
OP
Brit’s Fish

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
His book is great, kind of reads like a comedy and you can use it to fix a wobbly table. It is interesting though and some useful stuff in it.
He’s hilarious when I’ve listened to interviews with him! What an inspiration and a total firecracker.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back