I don't know what is wrong

I see this is a mixed reef. It could be as simple as LOS releasing toxithat affect the SPS for which i had a similar instance. It was Triton that bought this to my attention.
Try adding chemipure blue which will break down these toxinsand see if any change after 2 weeks.
I saw changes right away after a week

I'm little hesitant to add that to my tank. I don't want it to strip out the phosphate. Is this concern valid? I am, however, running ROX carbon in a bag.
 
I'm little hesitant to add that to my tank. I don't want it to strip out the phosphate. Is this concern valid? I am, however, running ROX carbon in a bag.
Chemipure blue should not have an impact
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new