I finally get to post here

williamjacobs641

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
144
Reaction score
29
Location
slidell, LA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a little info on my new tank. Its a 185 from DSA. The sump is made from a 55g tank.Return pump is a oceanrunner 6500,the lighe is a 8 bulb tek. For added flow, Im using 2 mp40w.The skimmer Im using is a sro pro 3000int skimmer from octopus. My tank is mostly sps" thanks nick", with a few lps. All the sps were grown from 1 inch frags. I really dont post a lot on here, but I get a lot of my info from this site and my local reef club "larc". All of this was in my 120. I always wanted to join the big tank club.
007.jpg
 
Looks awesome bro. Congrats on the new tank.
 
Looks Very Nice, How did you attach the stuff to the back?
I got them from aquamags.com. The only thing is that you have to oeder stronger magnet for outside of the tank. The magnets they give you work great on thinner glass tanks not the thicker glass on big tanks.
 
How are you liking your DSA tank? I have been eyeing the same one.
I should of gotten the neo 185 insted of the pro. Other than that, I love the tank. This tank is heavy, really heavy. It took me and three other friends to move it. It would have be easier if my stand wasnt 43 inches tall. I have a biuld tread on my local reef site. I'll post pics of the build.
 
I should of gotten the neo 185 insted of the pro. Other than that, I love the tank. This tank is heavy, really heavy. It took me and three other friends to move it. It would have be easier if my stand wasnt 43 inches tall. I have a biuld tread on my local reef site. I'll post pics of the build.

Neo 1 overflow vs Pro 2 Overflows? Is that the only difference?

I was looking at the Pro myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new