I forgot about this coral

promotheus2070

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
364
Reaction score
133
Location
Belgium antwerp
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers ,
I bought a coral few days back .
I Was supplied with the name but it got out of my mind and cant remmember anymore .

Any ideas ?

I think maybe montipora confusa but not rly sure anymore.

20240620_185908.jpg
 
Okay thank's alot .
I am looking myself into some information but there isnt alot out there of these corals.

I have it in high par area .
Its a nice coral to see for sure :)
 
With meaning lots of space between other corals , is this sufficient or just too close ?
 

Attachments

  • 20240621_210836.jpg
    20240621_210836.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240621_210831.jpg
    20240621_210831.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new