I got a box today!!!!

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me know to check the mail.Out with the old frag rack and in with my nifty r2r rack.And a towel to dry my hand when I'm done.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me swag too today... legs r loose on Frag rack. I’m thinking it needs little pegs or something to wedge tight... lmk if you think of something to use there if you too have same issue if u don’t mind. Likewise.

OP
OP
ndrwater

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are little tiny detents that hold the legs in place. Click the legs in. Should hold just fine

You can actually see the little table/detent in post #3 that should make the legs snug.
Happen to know that @Elder1945 made these for R2R.. Kyle make cool stuff

Last edited:

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me swag too today... legs r loose on Frag rack. I’m thinking it needs little pegs or something to wedge tight... lmk if you think of something to use there if you too have same issue if u don’t mind. Likewise.
Just got done super gluen them on.Only one side was loose the other (left) side fits snug.It's still an awesome looking rack and quality acrylic.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got done super gluen them on.Only one side was loose the other (left) side fits snug.It's still an awesome looking rack and quality acrylic.
Ya I will for sure just super glue legs. Both of mine are very loose. No big deal though. Cool lil rack. Thanks to @Elder1945 for making them. Very kind! I needed a ground rack. Sweet

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back