I got a new anemone

starfishguy869

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
258
Reaction score
78
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was having a look around my LFS when I stumbled across this nice anemone. My last one got cut up by a powerhead so I decided to give it a shot. As a bonus, it was only 50 bucks for a nice 3 inch specimen and you can’t really find cheap anemones around here anymore. How does it look?
IMG_4669.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new