I got banned from reef-central!

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey James, glad to see that you weren't discouraged out of the addiction known as reef keeping all together:bigsmile:
How are the frags you got from me doing?

Let me know if you need anymore.

Thanks
Seth aka Spongie

OP
OP
M

modifyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey James, glad to see that you weren't discouraged out of the addiction known as reef keeping all together:bigsmile:
How are the frags you got from me doing?

Let me know if you need anymore.

Thanks
Seth aka Spongie

The frags are doing great, only problem I have is my coral beauty ate my milli over night. Although I didn't witness him doing it it's the only fish I have that might do that.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta watch out for those Angels even the dwarfs.:squigglemouth: Was that a milli that you got from me, or somebody else? Well good look with the rest of them and let me know if you need anything else.:bigsmile:

OP
OP
M

modifyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from ironman a while back, I need to start a thread about it now because I don't think it was the coral beauty now.

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of you ETRC guys should move over here.
I agree. Two forums doesn't work though. I'd vote for here - the demeanor here is better and the forum software was written in this millennium...RC's software is SOOO archaic.
But if the choice is 1) R2R AND RC or 2) ONLY RC, I'd stick with just RC, grudgingly.

It was on a forsale thread and I mentioned if only my wife would understand and then said trade you a mac mini. I guess you had to be there.
I was there and didn't see the joke. Honestly, my first thought was "idiot gonna get hit wit da banstick." Sarcasm doesn't come across well in text, emoticons can help, but not always. Glad to hear it was a joke.

banstick.jpg

OP
OP
M

modifyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your right sarcasm just doesn't work well in text form. I was making fun of my self as I'm sure most people had read the post I had before. That previous post mentioned only selling aquarium items and warned me not to do it again. So I was just kidding about the trade. I also already own an MP40w So didn't need that mp20. Either way after rereading my post it just didn't come across as I ment it to.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we can safely post on both forums for now in an effort to get more people over this way. I didn't initially come over here when we had the chance because we were playing around with our own forum (failed experiment). We should definitely bring it up at the next meeting. R2R is good because we won't live in constant fear of being banned because a mod was in a bad mood over violations of the present unwritten rule in vogue at the moment. Perhaps we can try to move some of the club business over this way, but have some postings still at RC. RC is good because its high visibility lets people presently not in the club know we are here.

OP
OP
M

modifyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The traffic that RC gets is alot and that's how I found the local club but I found reef2reef the same day and just liked it more. My first time on RC gave me the impression that everyone was on egg shells for some reason.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2r

Absolutly more laid back over here, And wish I could get more of our members to check out this site and use It more. If I had to choose I would rather post here full time! Hello all my ETRC friends, see you all In Choo-Choo, Bill

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be brought up at the next meeting, the BOD has already discussed it...

Scott~ Can I count on you to make some arguments for a move???

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are West Tennessee and North Tennessee clubs too...

Scott~ Thanks... I want this to be a discussion on both sides... I am for staying on RC, as is the rest of the BOD, but I want this to be discussed by the membership and all of those whom are affected... Joel PM'd me some of his opinions on the matter, I'm hoping he'll chime in though...

James~ You're more than welcome to come to the meeting on Saturday... LMK if you need directions or info...

You too acanman... Only one day a year I hate on Gator fans... ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back