I got banned from reef-central!

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are West Tennessee and North Tennessee clubs too...

Scott~ Thanks... I want this to be a discussion on both sides... I am for staying on RC, as is the rest of the BOD, but I want this to be discussed by the membership and all of those whom are affected... Joel PM'd me some of his opinions on the matter, I'm hoping he'll chime in though...

James~ You're more than welcome to come to the meeting on Saturday... LMK if you need directions or info...

You too acanman... Only one day a year I hate on Gator fans... ;)
lol... your deff going to be hating them when the vols come down to the swamp... anyways.. whats going on sat? what time? where?

Seadragon1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got banned and I don't even know why. I think it was because no one even answered my posts so I set up a second account and chatted with myself because I felt lonely. I was seadragon1 and Pufferfish3 I didn't fight or swear I simply debated with myself if I wanted a zebra shark or grey southbound sharks )-:

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got banned and I don't even know why. I think it was because no one even answered my posts so I set up a second account and chatted with myself because I felt lonely. I was seadragon1 and Pufferfish3 I didn't fight or swear I simply debated with myself if I wanted a zebra shark or grey southbound sharks )-:

Creating alternative accounts is prohibited on any forum I have ever been a member of. Seems a little counter intuitive to create a thread to seek input from others and then slant the discussion by using an alt.

Seadragon1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is not my fault that reef central is not a very friendly place. Everyone said sharks were impossible to keep. It is the reason I almost gave up on sharks. I needed some encouragement and I was the only one who cared.they banned me forever for doing something I didn't even know was wrong )-:

willieboy240

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got band years ago for sticking up for a friend. The mod was making fun of him. There is way too much attitude over there. Plus the vibe is bad.

Seadragon1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was my first post and I was mad at reef central for kicking me out (for the third time:() I didn't look at the dates:D

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.2%
Back