I guess no water change today.

splashrunner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
12
Location
northern CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unopened reef crystals bought a few weeks ago and opened today. Thoughts? I’m contacting reseller.

IMG_3122.jpeg
 
Looks like dirt. Do you have kids?
 
They sent you a whole tub of cocoa powder!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new