• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I have 3 mp40es f/s...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,394
Reaction score
24,071
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to go a different route these are still under warranty 2 will be availible Monday and the third prolly by Friday.... 400$ each shipped or all 3 for 1100$ shipped and insured...pm is key... Thanks..They have only been used for a couple months...
 
Man I wish I had the $$ I would really love to go with all mp's
 
There real nice man I wouldn't trade them for the world... I just got a wild hair and ordered me some mp60s lol... Oh well...
 
Wow nice pick up on the mp 60 pm sent
 
375$ a piece is rock bottom these are almost new one currently has a mp20 driver on it for now but the new driver should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday... I had a problem with it and Ecotech sent a replacement out already... So I will have a extra 20 driver also if anyone needs one....
 
Here is the breakdown...
One for 375$
Two for 700$
Or all 3 for 925$
All prices include shipping...
 
Will do Marc.....
Sorry everyone else there sold thanks Brent....1smile1
He was first to ask and followed through.... I'll pm everyone waiting just in case you guys don't see this message...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new