I have a wrasstion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Striket85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Striket85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Messages
62
Reaction score
43
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 55g. Currently has 2 clowns, diamond goby and coral beauty, with a cleaner shrimp.

I want to add another fish but I'm unsure of what I want that will get along with what I have. I would love a wrasse. Any suggestions? The clowns are about a year and a half old.

Reef safe as well as I'm beginning to add corals (they're doing wonderfully). Thank you in advance!
 
So I have a 55g. Currently has 2 clowns, diamond goby and coral beauty, with a cleaner shrimp.

I want to add another fish but I'm unsure of what I want that will get along with what I have. I would love a wrasse. Any suggestions? The clowns are about a year and a half old.

Reef safe as well as I'm beginning to add corals (they're doing wonderfully). Thank you in advance!
What are the dimensions of the tank?
 
Just about any of the wrasses that do not grow to big should be fine. Just make sure your tank is covered. Most are jumpers.
 
Just about any of the wrasses that do not grow to big should be fine. Just make sure your tank is covered. Most are jumpers.
Nice! I have a clearview lid on it, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new