I have earthworm like creature in tank

rauldeleon89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me if it's a good hitchhiker and what it is.
5eec7f04d8274065643351c69e2229a3.jpg
 
I still have it in the tank, and it is really smooth. It just looks like a salt water earth worm, but it kind of startled me when I saw it in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new