I have no idea what I bought

  • Thread starter Thread starter chansen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chansen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
48
Location
Milton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very new to corals here, can someone please tell me what these are and what growth rates I’ll expect. Not dosing and use coral pro salt 10% water change a week.
20260129_181859_6C884C6F-4D00-4BD8-80A3-884EA3D9C02C.png

20260129_181859_22908698-4895-41D0-8667-2BD1F3D42416.png
 
Very new to corals here, can someone please tell me what these are and what growth rates I’ll expect. Not dosing and use coral pro salt 10% water change a week.
20260129_181859_6C884C6F-4D00-4BD8-80A3-884EA3D9C02C.png

20260129_181859_22908698-4895-41D0-8667-2BD1F3D42416.png
first one is psammacora I believe. Thrives in medium light and flow, relatively slow growers in my experience. Second I'm not entirely sure on exact identity. just keep ph around 8.2 and alk at 7+ and you should be good.
 
Second one is a really hard picture to tell.

Look up Garf Bonsai or Tubbs Stellata based on coloration.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new