I have no idea what this is, do you?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter drtyjrzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drtyjrzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found this "thing" on one of my rocks where I have some zoas planted. It looked scary so I got rid of it ASAP. Anyone know what it may be??
photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new