I have some corals to trade

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some corals for trade that i dont really want anymore. Im up for anything. Mainly sps frags would make me happy. Im located in northwest ct and i would deliver if someone was serious And close
2 Cabbage corals 4" diameter
Green toadstool 6" when fully open
Tooth coral frag
purple and green monti frag
Brain coral frag 4 heads
Watermelon mushrooms
Green stripe mushrooms
Blue mushrooms
Green hairy mushrooms
Devils hand frag ( any size up to 4")
 
Interested in the mushrooms; especially the blue ones. Can you post some pics? Some reason, I can't pm you.
 
Interested in the mushrooms; especially the blue ones. Can you post some pics? Some reason, I can't pm you.
1ad37b9755f916edc9388220703a3882.jpg
 
Would you mind posting pics of the green toadstool, Monti, and brain coral.
 
And do you have anything else that's not listed in the post?
 
Can I see the watermelon shrooms and striped shrooms
044cf8b5d243f10be5f8b5d52a6ac6ce.jpg

Thats all i have for a photo. I cant take a pic of the striped mushrooms because im not home. I have the mushrooms, cabbag coral, red chalice, green mili frags, purple/green monti cap frag, devils hand frags, red monti cap frag
 
One of our members was looking for a cabbage coral, not sure if she is on R2R but she is on Facebook. Her name is Ceona
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new