I have two lettuce nudis now?!?!?!?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased one lettuce sea slug over a month ago. Now I have two. Can anyone explain? Red one original and small one on glass just found today. The one on glass is about 1/5-1/3 size

17097594652667128972005845899046.jpg 1709759498581622960894792182962.jpg
 
Update there's more one on snail
 

Attachments

  • 17097595859361990897002822852288.jpg
    17097595859361990897002822852288.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 68
Too bad they don't eat bubble algae. That's the only real nausiance algae that's annoying me right now.
 
I'd guess you either had baby lettuce slug hitchhikers or lettuce slug egg hitchhikers. Either way, pretty neat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new