I honestly love GSP

  • Thread starter Thread starter laezur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You're rich, lol. TSA is trying to sell the stuff at almost $40 for a frag plug size piece.
Doh! My LFS will sell me a hand grab wad of overgrowth from the cheapie rack for $10 -- I've been tempted but still wondering if I can handle it. (I already pay someone to chop down my front lawn 'cause I'm too lazy to deal with it and not sure if that transfers to in-tank mowing)
 
Doh! My LFS will sell me a hand grab wad of overgrowth from the cheapie rack for $10 -- I've been tempted but still wondering if I can handle it. (I already pay someone to chop down my front lawn 'cause I'm too lazy to deal with it and not sure if that transfers to in-tank mowing)
Are we still talking about GSP?
 
You're rich, lol. TSA is trying to sell the stuff at almost $40 for a frag plug size piece.
The colony I have is a good size and was only £30, I don’t know who can be charging that much for GSP irs not hard to come by haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new