I hope to learn and share.

Midlife Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, I just a middle aged guy about to build a "Nemo" tank for my 2 and 4 year old. I got out a few years ago but seems like most of my hardware is still good. I've been updating my rodi and finally rinsing of a few rocks for a 65g reef tank.

20190122_192443.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I also have a 2 and 4 year old (2.5 and 4.5 actually). Keep us posted with your build with lots of pics! :)
 
Welcome! Nice start! I can relate! Rock in a tub outdoors for almost 4 months.
Here to help in any way! Looking forward to progress reports and, of course, photos.
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new