I know I'm not the only one

Not quite Oklahoma...but only an hour or so away haha..I'm in southeast Kansas. You have a good point though, I don't think I've ever seen a post from someone mentioning they are from Oklahoma...
 
I'm happy to have reefing friends in Kansas and Arkansas but I was hoping for some I didn't have to go on vacation to get together with lol.
 
Haha! I know the feeling..we're pretty few and far between here too..good luck on your search! Lol I know theres got to be a few in OKC..theres a store there that even people from here go to..
 
There are some stores in Tulsa and they have a site that they formed together a year or so ago but didn't do anything with it. It's like nobody likes each other. You definitely don't go into a shop and talk about another shop or they get hostile.

There is a group for central Oklahoma but it's dead to for whatever reason.
 
Huh..strange..I know its competition and all, but when you act like that to your customer base..it kinda drives them out away from the hobby..
 
I joined a club in Arkansas because it was the closest one. You guys have anything going in the OKC area?
 
Awesome club called In2Deep in NW Arkansas that I'm in. We will be hosting a frag swap in I believe April 2014.
 
Pretty good people. Do you know any stores or people that sell coral that we could contact that might want to be a vendor at the coral swap? Anyone over that way?
 
I know aquariums oddballs in Tulsa was at the one they had in March. I'm not sure Custom Reef Creations in Moore would be interested or not. Can't hurt to ask
 
Yeah I sent a message to Aquarium Oddballs. I just don't know the OKC area. I will see if I can get in touch with the place in Moore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new