I know I'm not the only one

I'm in Tulsa as well. My tank has been up for almost 4 mos now.

image.jpeg
 
I'm from Broken Arrow, outside of Tulsa. My tank has been up for about 5.5 months.
 
Lets see some pics!!
 
I live in Antlers OK and will be moving my newly acquired tank (buying an established set up) in on the 21st!
 
Welcome aboard guys!!
 
Welcome aboard guys!!

Thanks! The lady I'm buying my tank from lives in Paris TX but I think the drive will be worth it to snag an already established set up for basically what the tank and stand would cost me new. Needs some rescaping and cleaning but I'm excited.
 
Welcome!
 
Got my tank yesterday and it is looking pretty good right now except for the aptasia. Anyone have any peppermint shrimp or aptasia eating nudibranchs they are willing to part with at "just got a new tank" prices?

I started a new thread with pics of my tank and the way I reaquascaped the rocks. I like how it turned out a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new