I know it's just a monti cap BUTT!

Good I guess..
I need new bulbs and a new brain.. But other than that all is well
How is you and your girl??


We good just getting ready for our new one. So much to do and only 3 more months until she is here. Then my reefing hobby will just go by the way side until I get a grasp on this parenting thing LOL.
 
You'll be fine bro
No worries the first week is crazy, the first year you'll be sleep deprived then it's a breeze...
You're gonna make a great daddy!!
 
do you want to send me a frag and we can see what color it goes in my tank
 
do you want to send me a frag and we can see what color it goes in my tank
you come pick it up I'm available from 5-9 pm every night ..LOL
I will be fraging it..
In all reallity it's just a red monti but it sits right under my T-5 actinic bulb so the colors is dark and rich..and the base turned purple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new