I Love This Hobby

Hancat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
59
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first saltwater tank is coming along nicely, an absolute vibe

IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1399.jpg IMG_1133-2.jpg IMG_1095.jpg
 
enjoy!
it can be so rewarding and sometimes frustrating all in one.

PS I would take out that grape carlupa that stuff will take over. there are lots of other macros that dont.
:)
 
welcome33.gif
 
My first saltwater tank is coming along nicely, an absolute vibe

IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1399.jpg IMG_1133-2.jpg IMG_1095.jpg
Great looking aquascape! What are your future plans for your tank?
 
Looks awesome, I love the inclusion of the macroalgae in the display!

Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new