I love those Micros !!!

Blue Water

Greenhorn Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just couldn't help but jump into the micro crazy with everyone else.
I've been lurking around Reef Doctor Micromussas web site for a while now.
Then I saw that post with the VODOO micros....:marv
Now I'm hooked.

Here some pictures of my order.
Let me say first that dealing with him was an absolute pleasure. Very considerate, and generous. Order and shipping conformation was outstanding. Packaging was very professional and the frags healthy.

Please forgive my amature photography.

Tangerines

Tangerines.jpg

VoDOO's

Vodoo.jpg

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pickups! I have some tangerines as well and they are stunning to say the least.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice - love the voodoo's!! Yes Chris is a GREAT person to deal with. A friend and I split an order from him and he was so easy to deal with. I can't wait to order again.

Hey chris ( 143gadgets ) are your tangerines growing well for you? Mine seem to be growing very quickly, they seemed to go dormant for a few weeks but then really took off. Some others I have are growing noticeably slower. Was just wondering how yours are doing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is my one and only Micro.

micro.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice - love the voodoo's!! Yes Chris is a GREAT person to deal with. A friend and I split an order from him and he was so easy to deal with. I can't wait to order again.

Hey chris ( 143gadgets ) are your tangerines growing well for you? Mine seem to be growing very quickly, they seemed to go dormant for a few weeks but then really took off. Some others I have are growing noticeably slower. Was just wondering how yours are doing.

I almost lost mine a few weeks back when I didn't have much time to take care of the tank. They are coming back to life now and looking almost as good as they did when I first got them. They were growing good, but ever since almost killed them they stopped. :(

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tangerines. They are cool. Love the yellow in them. But mine are more red than tangerine. How does everyone elses tangerines look??? Mine is growing like a week. Started out with like 4 polyps now have over 7 new babies and it's been only a month.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are growing pretty well but I hope they will grow even when I upgrade my 58 from a 175 to a 250 MH!! Mine look more orange than in this pic - they really pop even from across the room - deff one of my brighter corals

tangerines.jpg

WOW sorry about the BIG pic!! LOL Oops!! I will work on that - I just can't get a good completly in focus pic of these. I need a good macro lens.

Another one of my favs from Reefdoc is the choc fondues - the green centers are BRIGHT!

chocfondue.jpg

Another nice one are the roulette's.

roulette.jpg

And hey it's a smaller pic.
Again sorry for the BIG pics!! And the highjack!! At least it is still about micros

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back