I met revtree

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjohn1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I met the boss. Could not have been a nicer guy. Great beard too.
I'm jealous. I've never had a great beard! I wasn't even able to grow a reasonable facsilie until my 40s. That being said, at 60 I still have most of my hair. Aside from the obligatory bald spot!
 
They had a nice set up of free beees. Got me some stickers.
I’ve heard he’s a good guy but until I get a free Cap the jury is out lol
 
Yep, I've met him too. I have to agree.

Jordan Fisher GIF by BuzzFeed
 
I wanna meet Revtree! Reefapalooza Anaheim in September??? :face-with-tongue:
He wasn’t there last year. It’s a long way to travel and his parole officer is a real jerk.
captain america lumber GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new