I need a light for my tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter the bomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

the bomb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
191
Reaction score
40
Location
milton Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for good budget lights for a 90 gallon tank that is FOWLR. Any suggestions would be very appreciated!
 
Nicrew LEDs would be great for a 90 and can grow easy coral if you ever want to go in that direction later on.
 
Alright thanks a lot. Does it have like a stand over the tank or would I buy one?
 
Are there any cheaper ones? I don’t really need super bright light bc I have no coral and don’t plan on getting any in the foreseeable future
 
Are there any cheaper ones? I don’t really need super bright light bc I have no coral and don’t plan on getting any in the foreseeable future
What were you looking to spend? Might help me think about what to suggest.
 
What were you looking to spend? Might help me think about what to suggest.
I’m kind of in trouble with buying everything so I need under 60 for now but I could upgrade in a few months because I’m getting a job to pay for the tanks.
 
I think maybe going on Facebook marketplace would be a good idea. You’re going to have a really hard time finding anything that’s new for that much. If you’re not trying to grow corals then the cheaper lights sold at petco should work.
 
I think maybe going on Facebook marketplace would be a good idea. You’re going to have a really hard time finding anything that’s new for that much. If you’re not trying to grow corals then the cheaper lights sold at petco should work.
Nice thank you. I’m already using Facebook marketplace for live rock.
 
I am looking for good budget lights for a 90 gallon tank that is FOWLR. Any suggestions would be very appreciated!
Orphek OR3 light bars (X2-3)

Vivarspectra lights (X2)

Ai Prime or Hydra 26hd (X2)

Noopsyche (X2)
 
Maxspect razor lights on sale at coral vue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new