I need a new fish (or 2)

Starkrost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I have a 13.5g Fluval Evo. I have 2 clowns, 6 snails, 1 shrimp, an urchin, and several corals. I love my inverts and corals but I really would like to see someone else swimming around in there. Please give me some suggestions for something hardy, peaceful, and colorful. And no gobies, please. I don't have a top on the tank yet.

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a lid I would consider Tanaka Wrasse, Tailspot Blenny, Pajama Cardinal but risky without one. Even just your clown, I don't think I can risk it.

OP
OP
Starkrost

Starkrost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a lid I would consider Tanaka Wrasse, Tailspot Blenny, Pajama Cardinal but risky without one. Even just your clown, I don't think I can risk it.
I'm adding a screen top this weekend. I just haven't had time to build it yet but I wanted to get the new lights installed.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orchid dottyback would provide color and shape contrast, swim more at bottom of tank than clowns do and you can often find tank raised ones.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Randal shrimp goby Pair with their shrimp Any smaller shrimp goby will do. Some are exceptional in color but also exceptional in price too.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back