I need an I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me...I just bought this coral from my lfs but don't know what kind it is...please help...
 

Attachments

  • 20150731_102123.jpg
    20150731_102123.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
  • 20150731_140732.jpg
    20150731_140732.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:
I need an I'd on this
 

Attachments

  • 20150731_140732.jpg
    20150731_140732.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
  • 20150731_102123.jpg
    20150731_102123.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 147

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new