I need blue & green!!!

Marvin,

Green slimers are always a nice color and are usually pretty easy. However, digis are always underated and you can get bright green ones that grow with unique shapes. Blue Torts are nice but can require a little extra care and I have found that they require higher light to keep the color.

Next time you are on the Canton side of town let me know, I'll show you my junk. I'm always breaking the digi when I'm cleaning so I'm sure I'd have a frag kicking around.

Mike
 
For Blues. I'd recommend these: Becker tort, Oregon tort, Vivid's blue tort. Or a really nice super blue tenuis.
 
Marko9 do you have any pics of the lime in the sky?

Its the green one in the forground.

a8.jpg


Older picture of it
gnewfeb0410041.jpg
 
Pocillapora are easy and grow fast. I have that and the Lime in the Sky if your lookin Marv.
 
He Marv, I would take the next step into acros. My reccomend Milles, Milles, and Milles. You can get any color you want. Green, blue, red, yellow, multiple colored, ect...... They are fairly easy to keep and grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new