I need help deciding!!

Diazreeflife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
2
Location
Land o Lakes, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to order my pump and I have posted about pump choices in the past but now I'm ready to buy.

Here are my two picks my original Reeflo snapper 3600/2600 which I was told it was to much GPA for my 125. But it's a really good strong quiet pump.

My second choice which is a new model is the Jebao DC 12000. This pump has a lot of control can go from 951 GPA TO 3170 GPA. I can buy two for almost the price of one reeflo which is what i plan on if I go with this one.

Can you guys please help so I can make the right choice today?

David
 
I would go with the jebao 12000 that's what i just bought my buddy has one he said I was a really good investment . Only issue I'm having is finding a threaded pvc adapter to a slip 1.5 in pvc to hard plumb to the my return manifold
 
Im going to follow this. I am making the same decision. I was leaning towards the reeflo though. So interested on yawls thoughts.
 
I have the waveline DC 12000 pump, I run it submerged and love it!
I have a 150g ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new