I need help identifying these corals

Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1654969498540.jpg
 
I just got these corals from a mystery box and would like to know what corals these are

224F38FD-86E4-4F90-8B79-78F8C017BA02.jpeg 55CBBB19-03F6-4304-8E88-658626E90EA6.jpeg E45F5AE8-5E3C-42B2-8247-21F80EB612B8.jpeg
Just based on these photos alone:

1. I’d guess some kind of chalice (chalice isnt my area so I cant give u a name)
2. It kinda looks like a shriveled Blastomussa to me. But then again the growth pattern doesnt seem like a Blastomussa unless the lfs stuck a few different frags of Blastomussa together. So probably something between a Favia or an Acans.
3. This is definitely not a porites. The coralites do not match. Is the coral rubbery in texture or hard? As I am also suspecting it could be a star polyp.

and most importantly, Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new