I Need Help Identifying This Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weezie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Weezie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’ve had a 32 gallon salt water aquarium for over two years now and have recently decided to start another tank.
I got sand and water from a friend of mine who also does saltwater fish tanks.
After a little bit of cycling my friend gave me some rocks and such to put in the new tank. The rocks had all sorts of zoas, toadstools, polyps, and even an anemone all over them. I can’t name the anemone. Any help/tips are welcome!
8DEBB777-7550-411C-A766-2A5078A4C8BE.jpeg
FC66C8A1-FDE3-4375-8532-1403159FB65B.jpeg
6C0D5B5F-A961-4A61-B35E-3EEE6CF4AA70.jpeg
7B69084A-1F2E-4998-BE27-F9D8D8E760B6.jpeg
E9BE1AC5-E2DB-465E-A9A8-DD488F7C4B99.jpeg
 
That's a rock flower
.. probably of the indo variety
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new