I need help identifying this chalice

Muraad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
91
Reaction score
45
Location
Mississauga, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin is giving me this chalice for free. I just needed some help identifying it so I can properly do some research on it. Is this a blue gold chalice? Can they bring placed on the sand?


20230808_152533.jpg
 
Hi, nice chali, IME no not on sand , med light, med to moderate flow,
they like to melt upon other rocks... :)
IMG_0221.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new