I need help identifying this chalice

Muraad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
91
Reaction score
45
Location
Mississauga, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cousin is giving me this chalice for free. I just needed some help identifying it so I can properly do some research on it. Is this a blue gold chalice? Can they bring placed on the sand?


20230808_152533.jpg
 
Hi, nice chali, IME no not on sand , med light, med to moderate flow,
they like to melt upon other rocks... :)
IMG_0221.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new