I need help!! This anemone is acting weird

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danghost22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My btas and carpet get roids, sometimes LRS, but usually shrimp.
I just recently started to soak the nem food in reef roids. I watched a video from jake Adams where he was saying the longer you have for the food to soak in the reef roids the better. But it’s good to Switch up their diet
 
I agree with that. I only do reef roids once a week, maybe. But broadcast frozen twice, (one time being with roids), and spot feed shrimp once per week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new