Anemone Dying Help

Shinobu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anemone has been looking really poor since about 2 weeks ago. Its stomach is partially sticking out. I think it may be a bacterial infection, but I don’t have a QT tank and this is a nano so I’m worried it might die and nuke it. Should I remove it from the tank?

IMG_0205.jpeg
 
Some more pics from yesterday and here are my levels.
Alk: 7.5
Phos: 0.25
NO3: <10
Salinity: 1.026
Ca: 420
pH: ~8
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 54

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new