I need help!

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting my tank tomorrow but I don't have a rodi system yet and I need enough to fill my new tank for 65g. I have salt to mix but I only have 2-5g and 2-6g jugs to haul water. Can anyone help?

sandalscout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 seas and Oceanside both have affordable salt water if it comes down to it. I've decide, for now at least, that's it's not work it for me to mix my own. Good luck!

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you located? I might be able to help you out if your close. If you live close to AC or another lfs you might save some money making couple trips there verses driving to me.

OP
OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you located? I might be able to help you out if your close. If you live close to AC or another lfs you might save some money making couple trips there verses driving to me.
I live close to critters. It will take me 3 trips to fill up. Trying to cut down to one trip so I. Can move everything over in one trip.

hoppy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go talk to your lfs and explain what your trying to do they may let you borrow buckets. Depending on what kind of vehicle you have you may be to do in one trip.

OP
OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brute Trash can 50 buks put black 55 gallon trash bag in it tie the top. then use 5 gallon buckets for the rest.
Tried that before in the past, it doesn't end well....not my first tank.....

OP
OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go talk to your lfs and explain what your trying to do they may let you borrow buckets. Depending on what kind of vehicle you have you may be to do in one trip.
I'm gonna ask them, they have known me for years.

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walmart has 7 gallon water storage containers for like $14 each. Blue, food grade, fairly rugged with a reversible spiggot. I store RODI water in them, as well as in 5 gallon water cooler water jugs (which you can also buy empty).

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back