I need some help with flow...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SorshaKay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice tank! Got one WP 25 coming in a few days. Excited. My original flow was way to small too. Curious still running on the same settings? Heard "else" was really good for soft coral. Have you tried any of the wave settings? And how do you like. Thanks
 
Are you talking to me? You aren't right? My tank looks like poo! ha ha It looks a lot better since I changed the setting on my Radions and my frogspawn is about double the size. I love them both, and my Xenia have exploded! The one set that my husband fragged and moved has already tripled in size since I started this post. I'm running them both on W1, one is on S2 speed and the other on S3 so it's really still not that much flow, but I'm letting my coral tell me what they like.
 
Oh ha ha I do not at this time. I'm not spending hardly any money on my tank because I am in the process of trying to upgrade my freshwater tank first.
 
Understand. Check out the link I sent its a great wavemaker for the price and your corals will love it too
+1 on what frogman said. I use koralia's but hear great things about the jebao. That's what I'll get for my next tank, or drop the money on the Ecotech, just cause I love the look. You sound like you know what to do. Just listen to your corals, they'll always tell you what you are doing right and quickly let you know what you are doing wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new