I need/want a wave maker

Hey everyone, So to continue on this thread, I am now looking at the Jebao MCP 120. Does anyone here have any experience with these? It almost seems too strong for my tank which is a 90 gallon.
You can always turn it down and increase as needed. I think these default to 30% flow and not any lower.
 
You can always turn it down and increase as needed. I think these default to 30% flow and not any lower.
Thank you! I am kind of on the fence with it. I feel like worst case, I can just aim it at the surface for extra agitation.
 
Thank you! I am kind of on the fence with it. I feel like worst case, I can just aim it at the surface for extra agitation.
Hygger is my go to but you need something larger. Jebao is a good choice and easy to return to amazon if it doesn't fit your needs.
 
Hygger is my go to but you need something larger. Jebao is a good choice and easy to return to amazon if it doesn't fit your needs.
Yeah I currently have a Hygger that I like okay, but doesn't really put out the flow I am looking for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new