I Noticed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tofer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tofer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
280
Reaction score
449
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
something with my clownfish this evening and did not have me phone around to capture .
They were swimming near mid to top of tank then they would swim down towards the bottom by where I have a Duncan Coral get close then swim back up a little then swim a little closer to the coral then back up.

When I can home before the lights went out they were back to where they normally are at night at the back of the tank .

Could they be possibly getting ready to host in the Duncan ?

Or are they just being weird
 
Clownfish are weird, I wouldn't suspect them of doing anything until they actually do it haha ;)

I don't think they're doing anything in particular other than just being clownfish, if they're gonna host the coral they would have already been all up in it by now, still a possibility that they may do it anyways though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new