I really need to ID this beauty

Moonlightreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
678
Reaction score
209
Location
Encino ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here fellow reefers
i had this piece for over 6 months , finally colored up full i think lol
Can you guys help me to ID this beauty
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1445669367.366990.jpg
 
If you have confirmed lineage to that coral then yes. If you don't then it's not.
 
thanks everyone [emoji106]
If you want a more detailed observation, you're always able to send a frag to me and I'll give it my best shot I mean, it's the least I can do to help a fellow reefer!

Seriously tho, it's a really good looking piece and it looks really happy where you have it. Who cares what it is as long as you love it.
 
If you want a more detailed observation, you're always able to send a frag to me and I'll give it my best shot I mean, it's the least I can do to help a fellow reefer!

Seriously tho, it's a really good looking piece and it looks really happy where you have it. Who cares what it is as long as you love it.

LOL
ohhh i defiantly love there is no question about it , i was just curious to know what kind of Arco it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new