I saved them!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a few planaria in my fuge. Didn't want to treat because I have clear flatworms that I like. I decided it had to be done before they made there way into the sump or display. So I closed off the fuge and treated it with flatworm solution. About 5 drops in they all started floating in the current. Tons of clears and bout ten reds. So I grabbed a jar, filled it with tank water and started snatching the clear ones out and putting them in the jar. I could not save them all but managed to grab a bunch and they are still alive today

20151016_152218.jpg
 
Awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new