I signed to play d2 golf

Congrats! Keep your eye on the ball and budget the recreational activities. There's nothing wrong with a little partying, but get the grades now so you can attain the life you are working for.
 
Awesome! Great achievement. I like playing golf, but still struggle. I have the dream of walking down a smooth fairway one day... right now, I'm usually just hiking through the heavy rough looking for my balls. But on the bright side, I usually find and come home with more golf balls than what I started with! Lol
 
Congrats! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new