I stole this coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter navila06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

navila06

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
812
Reaction score
11
Location
Meridianville Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I stole this frogspawn, the guy i bought it from only asked 50 bucks for it. size of a football easy. Am i wrong for not telling him it is worth more?

ffrog two.jpg
frog3.jpg
 
It's possible that the seller may have felt that it was just worth 50 to them. There are a couple of corals in my tank that I would sell for less than what I see them go for because I don't want the corals taking up real estate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new