I surprisingly nice cover for a DIY Stand.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He used 2 X to construct the stand, with it open on all four sides. Spray Painted it Dark Grey. He used Indoor-Outdoor Grey Carpeting, attached with Velcro Strips. It looks like the Grey Carpet Runners that Lowe’s has. Also it muffled the sound. If it gets dirty, he just takes it outside and hoses it off.
 
You have pictures of it?
 
Unfortunately I didn’t take pictures, I will see if he’ll send me some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new