I Tasted Reef Roids

You can’t eat it straight, it’s like vanilla extract. One must use it as a flavoring component…
 
I mixed it with Red Sea AB+

Every once in a while I wonder if reefing amino acids are secretly the best fitness supplement. What if, taking a shot of straight amino acids would accelerate muscle protein synthesis? In theory...it makes sense, right lol.
 
While tempting, let's all hope that this doesn't turn into one of those inexplicable challenges. R.O.E. on melba toast? Omega One Bloodworm canapes? Emerald Feast amuses bouches?
 
I love the stuff! I use it as a meat rub before putting it on the grill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new