I think I messed up?!?

Marinenewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooooo I added a Tiger Cowie snail because I thought it would be a beautiful addition to my CUC. Is it possible it ate my GSP frag? And made my Mushroom close up? And moved my Sea Cucumber from his favourite perch he hasn’t moved from since he climbed up there? I have now added some algae on a clip on the bottom for him as he obviously has a voracious appetite ‍♀️ Any other suggestions or people that have experience with them? I don’t have a sump or other tank to put him in so I’m kinda stuck with the little *#*!€#* and he is gorgeous so I’d love to keep him but is he going to eat everything?!?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Staghorn

Original Reef Gangster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the gsp was glued to the plug and not encrusted it may have just blown away in the current. Look in your filter sock or anywhere else it may have floated to

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back