OP
Geebs19

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and glad to have you here. I just wanted to restate what I think is the most important comment which was made by SandJ above about the thermostat. You should either move the tank, or relocate the thermostat before you get the tank filled and established.

Hey and Thanks Dennis, that pic was from the previous owners from when we picked it up. Not my home.

tgbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to stop by there last night, online said they closed at 7 and pulled up at 5:59 and they had just locked the doors. Got there this morning and had to wait a bit to be let in. Found the owner and was trying to talk to him about a few things and I mentioned some plumbing and he told me to quit reading everything online and seemed really disinterested in talking to me. Not sure I will go back there.

Nice score, looking forward seeing it come together!

That’s a shame about Paradise, it used to be a really good store. Check out ReefRack in Overland Park, really cool and helpful people there.

By the way, I’m also in Olathe.

OP
OP
Geebs19

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice score, looking forward seeing it come together!

That’s a shame about Paradise, it used to be a really good store. Check out ReefRack in Overland Park, really cool and helpful people there.

By the way, I’m also in Olathe.
Nice TG, we visited reefrack and they were super helpful. Will probably go there when I get into corals later on.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back