I use the additive of the のBEPPIN SANGO made in Japan

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to say this but some of your corals look like they were just put in there like in last month. I don't see encrusting on rock like I should.

Also whenever some says a compliment you say " I am from Japan" and plug another site or a blog.

Sorry I am being skeptical.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
See like this. This is what I am talking about.

Attachments

• 5cda8c83-s-1.jpg
    5cda8c83-s-1.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 218
OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry. I stop advertising of the blog.
Because you translate it by conversion of pc where I do not understand English in Japanese, permit the mistake of words.
Sorry to say this but some of your corals look like they were just put in there like in last month. I don't see encrusting on rock like I should.

Also whenever some says a compliment you say " I am from Japan" and plug another site or a blog.

Sorry I am being skeptical.
I'm sorry. I stop advertising of the blog.
Because you translate it by conversion of pc where I do not understand English in Japanese, permit the mistake of words.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See like this. This is what I am talking about.
I start this water tank and am the second month. I choose the coral which can grow up, and it is glued together by FRP.
I do not attach the culture immediately. This is because it moves it when it does not match light.
If a position is decided, and a color improves, I take off a stand and complete it to FRP.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e3004a46-s.jpg

There are three coral water tanks in my home. It is the 100L (50cm) water tank of a water tank of 50L (120cm) and a 200L (90cm) water tank and the entrance of the wife.
It becomes 750 (50:25) by the type that filtration lies.
The skimmer is H&S400.
9abe6dd1-s.jpg

c34ca1b2-s.jpg

b9910a99-s.jpg

e905a35c-s.jpg

If there is half of the area of the water tank, sponges are enough. Please use an urethane sponge.
The antibacterial sponge and cellulose sponge are NG. It may be said that it is a system of most
economical SPS in the world by not needing a live lock.
I blow up a current from bottom sand with small water pump. Aerobic bacteria are activated to
bottom sand by giving bottom sand a moderate current.

Please hit the bottom sand with a wave pump loosely when spouting out is not done. Because
hydrogen sulfide occurs from there when there is the point where a current settles on, I warn you.
I blow up the bottom sand which I buried a sponge in, and an aerobic aversion domain can settle
the expression for automatic.

I spread it with the third of cheap bottom sand and the fifth as MIX. The powder is impossible.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back